Randolph Street Community Garden Policies:
- Gardeners accept to to abide by the bylaws of the Randolph Street Community Garden which is subject to change by the working members during annual meetings.
- Members pay an annual fee of $10 to the treasurer of the Randolph Street Community Garden for the upkeep of the common areas of the garden.
- The use of synthetic herbicide, fertilizer, and pesticide is strictly prohibited.
- Gardeners need to keep their allotted plot and its immediate surroundings free of weeds and debris.
- Gardeners must spend one hour per week working on the upkeep and improvement of the common area.
- Children under 13 must be supervised by their adult guardians.
- Gardeners need to be respectful of their neighbors and avoid rowdiness and littering.
- No pets are allowed in the garden unless they are assistant companion dogs, assistant companion dogs have to been securely on leash and are cleaned after.